2021 Open Days
This year, Monash University is bringing you three different ways to get a taste of everything they have to offer… and that’s exactly where you’ll find us! Choose from 2 digital and 1 in-person event, or attend all 3. The choice is yours.
Digital Open Day
Wednesday 28 July, 5pm – 9pm AEST
Mannix Discovery Festival
Moving away from home and starting uni is a huge step. You’re leaving behind everything that’s familiar and comfortable, to begin a whole new adventure. We’re opening our doors so you can discover what living at Mannix is really like, and if it’s the right place for you. We’ll have current residents and staff here to show you around, and answer all your questions.
Yes – with COVID-19 restrictions in play in Victoria, we’re asking all guests who would like to attend Mannix Discovery Day to register to do so. As part of the registration you’ll be able to book a time to visit us that suits you. Bookings will be available every hour between 10am – 3pm.
With COVID-19 restrictions in play in Victoria, we’re limiting the number of guests we have at the College. Therefore, you’ll only be able to bring one other person with you on the day. During the registration process we’ll ask you to nominate who you’ll be bringing with you. If you need to make any changes to your registration, please email us before the event – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your health and safety, and that of our residents and staff is our highest priority.
As always we will adhere to our COVIDSafe Plan, which includes:
- enhanced cleaning of the College, including high-touch surfaces
- hand sanitiser available at entry and exit points, and throughout the College
- multiple, highly-visible QR code’s so you can check-in easily
- multiple tour routes to comply with density limits
We ask that you:
- do not attend Mannix if you’re unwell and/or displaying symptoms of COVID-19, even if they are mild.
- adhere to the latest government advice and guidelines
- make sure to check-in via our QR code when you arrive
- practice good hygiene and physical distancing
- carry a fitted face mask with you