Applications for 2020 will open on Sunday 4th August 2019.
Visit the College
Complete an Online Application
Attend an Interview
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our application portal to begin your application. The first step is to select ‘Register’ to create an account, and be provided with a login ID and PIN.
Following registration there are 8 steps to complete:
- We ask you to provide details of 1 emergency contact
- We ask about your current education details, and what you’re hoping to study at Monash University
- If you have any special needs and/or requirements, you can tell us here.
- We ask you to upload a photo of yourself.
- This is where you’ll be directed to pay your $50.00 non-refundable application fee, by either Visa or Mastercard.
- Here you can view our interview booking calendar to select a suitable time for your interview.
- In the next step you can tell us the mode by which you’d like to have your interview; in-person, via Skype or phone.
- Submit your application.
Applications for 2020 open on Sunday 4th August 2019.
The interview is conducted with the Principal and a key purpose is to enable you to gain a greater understanding of the nature of Mannix to assist in your decision making. It’s also a chance to tell us about yourself and to answer any questions you have. The interview will take 15 minutes.
Our fee structure is designed to encompass more than just the cost of accommodation; included in the fees is 20 meals per week, weekly housekeeping, access to an extensive Tutorial Program and Academic Centre, use of our on-site gym, 24/7 pastoral support and security.
Our offers are made in accordance with the Victorian Tertiary Admission Centre’s offer timeline. Once you have received an offer from Monash University we ask you to email a copy of your letter of offer to us. Please note, this is the only means by which we know if you have received an offer and are eligible for a place at Mannix College, so it’s important we receive this from you.
Your offer to study at Monash University can be emailed to email@example.com
Offers are made to you via the email you provide during the registration process, and you will have 24 hours from the date the offer is send to accept (or decline or defer) your offer. At the time of acceptance we ask you to submit a rental pre-payment of $500, which is deducted from your 2018 residential fees.
Yes, you can defer your place at Mannix College for up to 1 year.